Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Family

How do I talk about my world without talking about my family?  We are as unique as we are similar. We have the same blood running through our veins.  We are proud people, who have lived with some shame, but have plenty of love and forgiveness.  We have different points of view, and have learned to repectfully disagree, it is what has made us strong.  We live different lives, have been down roads that no one should have travelled, but we have survived and we are family.  No one is better than the other.  Some of us have learned from life lessons and others are still trudging along, and have not learned, life is a lesson. I may not have chosen you, but we're connected.  As I get older I realize my faults, my short comings.  Sometimes I know I should reach out, touch, listen, just be there, but life gets in the way.  I am here now, my life has slowed to that pace I can think, I can hear, I understand, and I know.  So family, I Love You!!  I am here for you. I hope you forgive my shortcomings and will be there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment