Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm freaking out......

I just freaked myself out.  I googled cherylali.blogspot.com and my blog Cheryl's World popped up.  I'm published....lol. I can check off one more thing on my "bucket list".  As I get older I realize I  have a mental bucket list. It's going to be fun doing some of the things, some I've done and want to do again.  Only problem, I have a little more weight on me and I'm not sure if I would look as good as I used to doing them.  I'll keep those things my secret for now.

In addition to that freak out, I realized by oldest son is attending his 10 year class reunion.  He's been out of high school for 10 years.  Where did the time go? Wow, it was a true reality check for me.  I know how old I am, but I don't feel that age.  I don't feel old.  I think about my mom at my age, and I've always thought of her as old, yet at 77 she looks great, she looks 50.  Does that mean I look 30?  Is 50 the new 30?  Yes it is!! Well, in my book it is.  I feel great, look great, and gonna keep striving for greatness.  Yes!!!  Life is Great.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment